We offer a variety of hosting solutions for whatever our clients need. Since no two web sites are the same there’s different needs for different web sites. Dirt cheap hosting or hosting supported by advertisements can leave a brand looking unprofessional, untrustworthy, and loose potential income. It’s important to choose a quality hosting environment so that a web site is available 24/7/365.
Web Hosting Quick Facts
• 47% expect a web page to load in two seconds or less.
• 40% will abandon a web page if it takes more than three seconds to load.
• 14% will start shopping at a different site if page loads are slow, 23% will stop shopping or even walk away from their computer.
Web Hosting Frequently Asked Questions
• Do I need dedicated or shared hosting?
There’s no cut and dry answer because all web sites have different needs,
different types of media and content, different types of visitors, and different
requirements. If your web site has high traffic, a lot of content, is mission
critical, or features my sought after articles then it’s best to pay the small extra
cost for dedicated hosting to be sure.
• Don’t I need multiple sites for the search engine optimization hosting?
Yes but we are able to copy your current site and make the necessary changes in
order to make the site unique and different from the other sites. Our normal
hourly charge is used for the changes.
• Will my web site rank lower (or not as well) if my hosting is slower?
Yes it’s important for both search engine optimization and the web site visitors
to have a fast loading web site. User experience is key.
Web Hosting Services